Technical & Industrial
Special vehicles and machines
Your contact person for Technical:
Your contact person for Industrial:
The versatile product mix offered by the technical department at TAG is unmatched. We work with governments and private partners to fulfill their requirements for capital goods across industry lines.
We deal in an extensive range of capital goods, including fork-lift trucks used in construction, municipal vehicles for city maintenance, cutting and filling machines in the food & beverage industry, spare parts for railways, and other heavy-duty machinery for various industries. We can procure capital goods for our clients for both purchase and lease.
Our clients trust us because of the premium quality of our goods, our on-point maintenance, and the high standards of our service. At TAG, they get the best value for their money.
Product Overview Technical
- HYSTER fork-lift trucks
- Cranes and other transport equipment
- BOMAG compactors
- NEW HOLLAND earthmoving machines
- SMITHS HEIMANN safety technology
- Fire engines
- Special airport vehicles
- Municipal vehicles and equipment
- Port and terminal equipment
- Electricity generators and compressors
- Industrial equipment and tools
Product Overview Industrial
- Centrifuges, magma pumps, work locomotives and conveyor systems for the sugar industry
- Cement pumps, refractory materials, cement mills and installation of grinding media,
- cutting and filling machines for the food and beverage industry (among others)
- Steel wheels for locomotives and wagons
- Spare parts and components for rail vehicles
Our Industry Department team is known as a reliable supplier of equipment, spare parts and components for the cement, beverage, sugar and railway industries.
Our customers value our services highly. One reason is because we provide top support in case of emergencies, breakdowns and system failures.
Supply of 9 HYSTER reach stackers to Brno/Czech Republic
For the handling of empty containers, we supplied several special HYSTER empty container stackers to the port authority in Czech Republic in recent years. Now we have attracted a new order for 9 HYSTER reach stackers for handling full containers in the Airport of Prague and various inland container.
Various vehicles for the Fire Brigade in Brno/Czech Republic
After the delivery of two large fire engines to the Fire Brigade in BRNO in 2012, we recently received another order for a fire engine with a ladder reaching a height of 54 m as well as a tractor including flat-bed truck for transporting heavy equipment to accident sites.
2 ferries for use in Mombasa/Kenya
Project and contract negotiations for the construction and delivery of 2 ferries, each 60 m long with RORO ramps at each end for 1,500 passengers and 60 vehicles on behalf of a German shipbuilder. The ferries have been in use in Mombasa since mid-2010.